Winnipeg Jets Season Tickets On Sale!

| June 2, 2011 | 16 Comments

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Winnipeg Jets Season Tickets On Sale!”.

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: Jets News

Comments (16)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. admin says:

Hi Linda,
    Season tickets are sold out and the waiting list for season tickets is capped at 8,000.
    You can look for individual game tickets here though:

2. Linda Ouskun says:

Where can we buy season tickets

3. admin says:

Thanks for sharing Josie!

4. Josie says:

Taken from my blog:

As an avid hockey fan, I was very happy when I heard that I no longer have to cheer for the Ottawa Senators anymore.

It was announced on May 31, 2011 that Winnipeg will be welcoming back the NHL this upcoming fall season, however, True North Sports and Entertainment have yet to announce the team’s name.

This has caused an uprising among the citizens of Winnipeg who are protesting the name change by using the social media and email petitions. Also, The Winnipeg Sun has been adding fuel to the fire by featuring Jets related articles on the front page of their paper almost everyday (exaggeration but not by much).

When I was 8 years old I went to the fifth last Winnipeg Jet’s games back in 1996. I remember my mom telling me to chant ” Cheveldae,” and “Teemu.” I vividly remember the fans standing in their seats, refusing to leave at the end of the game as they chanted “Save Our Jets!”

I’m sure most people, like myself, that were born and raised in Winnipeg have the same sort of nostalgia attached to the Jets name.

On June 1st, Truth North kicked off the “Drive to 13,000,” campaign to sell season tickets in order to prove that Winnipeg has the desire and funds to support a team.

The goal was met within 17 minutes.

If the people come out to support the league, then the league should support the people by giving them what they want and what they’ve earned: the rightful ownership of their name-

The Winnipeg Jets.

5. rick parkinson says:

i am willing to buy at least 2 season tickrt packs how much .

6. larry travis says:

I am interested in purchasing season tickets, want lower bowl, 5/6 row from ice, please advise asap, thanks Larry

7. Christopher says:

I was at the big celebration and i was having such a fun time and to any thrashers that are concerned we will take care of Winnipegs team very well.

8. Rod Schwartz says:

Season Tickets!!!!! Let me know when we can buy them!

9. Hey Scott Smukowich, Maybe we can split a pair!!

10. Scott Smukowich says:

Loking at different options on season tickets

11. Joel Geddis says:

how do we get seats?

12. dale gagne says:

If they come out with season tickets I will buy some for sure!!

13. Joel says:

This is great news, I’ll be buying mine as soon as they are available. I miss the old white outs!

14. admin says:

Per the article, it is expected that True North will launch the ticket drive in the next week. Stay tuned for more information.
    Thanks for stopping by Corey!

15. Rick Cyncora says:

We will drive 2 1/2 hours from Kenora, Ontario to see the Jets in Winnipeg, as often as we can, with as many as the mini-van can hold, and “if we can even get tickets!” Go-Jets-Go!

16. Corey Fudge says:

Where can you buy season tickets and price range please and when can you buy them??